Ready to spark some radical imagination?
Join in the action! Deadline extended to September 28th.
From October 10-18, 2015, Emissaries from the Future will create Imagination Stations nationwide—popping up in parks, classrooms, galleries, conferences, farmer's markets and beyond for this large-scale act of collective imagination. Using creative tactics, Emissaries will engage people in envisioning the world they hope to inhabit and—looking back from the future—celebrating the work they did to get there. The resulting texts, images, videos, and more will be uploaded to an online platform, yielding a crowd-sourced vision of the future, inspiring art, policy, and community action.
(For more info about #DareToImagine, click here. If you're with an organization that's interested in creating an Imagination Station but not sure how to find an Emissary from the Future, sign up here. Got questions? Just ask!)
As an Emissary, you'll...
- Receive a toolkit and online training opportunities and have your Imagination Station on the national map.
- Have the opportunity to connect with other Emissaries across the country.
- Host at least one Imagination Station, promoting it through newsletters, websites, and social media.
- Help document the visions that emerge at your Station and easily post them on the #DareToImagine web portal.
- Receive acknowledgement on the USDAC website and the opportunity to be included in national coverage.
- Spark powerful local imagination in the context of a national movement!