JOIN US AS A USDAC AFFILIATE.
SHIFTING CULTURE IS A DEEP, COLLECTIVE EFFORT.
Is your organization committed to building a world rooted in love and justice through art, culture, social imagination, and community dialogue? Does your organization stand with the USDAC Statement of Values? Do you want to join with others in a movement for cultural democracy?
To connect and amplify the many efforts to harness the power of creativity for an equitable, just, and democratic society, the U.S. Department of Arts and Culture invites like-minded organizations, coalitions, collectives, and networks to join us as USDAC Affiliates by filling out this inquiry form.
Our criteria are as follows:
- The Affiliate program is open to U.S. based groups/organizations with a demonstrated track-record of programming art, culture, and/or creative organizing that reflects USDAC values.
- Affiliates are not individual initiatives/sole proprietorships, one-off projects, or project ideas that haven’t yet begun active programming.
- Affiliate organizations may not exist exclusively for the sale of goods and services.
- Affiliates must demonstrate current and ongoing programmatic activity that contributes to shaping a culture of empathy, equity, and belonging.
As a USDAC Affiliate, you’ll be:
- listed on the USDAC site
- invited to join in Citizen Artist Salons
- invited to take part in Actions
- linked into our social media and storytelling efforts
Over time, we aim to develop more connective infrastructure, based on the expressed desires and needs of Affiliates. There is no cost associated with becoming a USDAC Affiliate. (If you'd like to make a donation, you're welcome to do so here.)